- Gepubliceerd op
- 10 januari 2022
- Solliciteer tot
- 31 januari 2022
- Staf Hersen + Zenuw Centrum -
Ja, ik wil deze baan!Nu solliciteren
Wat ga je doen?
In this challenging and influential position you will combine clinical, research and educational activities as an authority in your field. You will work as a clinical psychiatrist, specifically in the memory and neuropsychiatric clinic, and lead the research group at the Alzheimer Center Limburg with a focus on the biomedical and biological aspects of neurocognitive disorders. You will represent the Alzheimer Center Limburg in relevant networks, regional, nationally and internationally. You are also a key player in raising funds for research and will share your knowledge and create societal impact. At the same time, you will be involved in academic teaching and supervising activities for bachelor and master students, PhD's and psychiatry residents. By combining these activities, you will contribute significantly to our collective mission and vision.
Wat vragen wij van jou?
- M.D. with a medical specialty certification as an (old age) psychiatrist;
- PhD degree in a relevant field;
- Basic Teaching Qualification (BKO) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP), or willingness to obtain both qualifications;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a clinical academic after completion of your PhD and medical specialty;
- Excellent clinician and researcher with an outstanding track record of publications in peer reviewed scientific journals, preferably in the field of cognitive disorders;
- Excellent leadership qualities;
- Team player that looks beyond the boundaries of your own research focus and group;
- Excellent communication skills;
- ExcellenProven financial recruitment power as demonstrated by at least two research grants obtained in competition. Preferably at least one important personal grant and/or a competitive European consortium grant;
- A broad network relevant to your field at a national and international level;
- Proven societal engagement;
- Competency in supervising PhD students and clinical residents;
- Living in the area or willing to move.
Candidates with an exquisite academic clinical profile who are not a full professor (i.e. associate professor or equivalent) but have the capacity and ambition towards a full professorship in the near future are also invited to respond.
For this position, you must be able to hand over a certificate of conduct (VOG) before the start of the employment.
Hoe ziet je werkomgeving er uit?
Maastricht University Medical Center+ invites applicants for a professorship position in “clinical neuropsychiatry and biomedical aspects of dementia”. This position is embedded in the Alzheimer Center Limburg (ACL), the School for Mental Health and Neuroscience (MHeNS) as well as the Brain + Nerve Centre, and positioned within the department of Psychiatry and Neuropsychology.
This is a contract for determined time of 1 year, for 40 hours per week. After this determined contract the contract can be transferred into an appointment for undetermined time. This is in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch University Medical Centres (Coa umc ), article 2.3 lid 3.
Wat bieden wij?
According to the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch University Medical Centres (Cao umc), we offer you:
- a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- good retirement provisions;
- a collective health insurance;
- Cao a la Carte.
Salary and appointment rank will be commensurate with the applicant’s accomplishments and in compliance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch University Medical Centres (Cao umc).
Heb je nog vragen?
For more information and questions about the application procedure, please contact our Recruitment Department; +31 43-387 45 97 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further general information on terms of employment and working at Maastricht UMC+ can be found at www.werkenbijmumc.nl.
The application procedure may involve online screening via search engines and social networks.
Applications submitted through recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Let op: Het online screenen, bijvoorbeeld via zoekmachines en social networks kan deel uit maken van de sollicitatieprocedure. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.